<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19564937/?claim=rm42vz6rv3f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
New Beginnings
My name is Stefanie, and I’m new to blogging – but at the end of the most exhausting school year (2017), I decided that I needed a forum to share thoughts and ideas in a way that could not only “get things off my chest,” so to speak, but possibly lend a helping hand as well. I thought that if I was able to assist just one other person make it through another day, through another round of budget cuts, more evaluations than one thinks one could handle at the end of a school year, the amount of paperwork from IEPs, progress reports, progress monitoring …….well, you get the picture The school year came to a close and my future was uncertain. My building colleagues and I had packed up all our belongings and picked new jobs for the fall, hoping a miracle would happen and the preschool would reopen. We didn't get the grant, but the district did decide to fund our program, 🙌 and we are back in the preK business. A new year has started, and I feel ready ...
Comments
Post a Comment