New Beginnings
![]() |
The school year came to a close and my future was uncertain. My building colleagues and I had packed up all our belongings and picked new jobs for the fall, hoping a miracle would happen and the preschool would reopen. We didn't get the grant, but the district did decide to fund our program, š and we are back in the preK business.
A new year has started, and I feel ready to actually start blogging. I have learned a lot these last few years from many bloggers and used many of their products through TeachersPayTeachers (TpT), so I guess I’m proof that you are never too old to learn, this being my 32nd year in the business of being a school-based Speech/Language Pathologist (SLP) and I’d like to share how I’ve taken what I learned and how I applied it to my little kiddos. I will be retiring in 2020, and I’d like to pass along all the tidbits and gems that have made my life easier lately.
So, as I get better at blogging, I hope you follow along with me, because if I can survive my district losing the preschool grant, and somehow landing on my feet……..I think I can learn this blog thing and share some insights along the way.


Comments
Post a Comment